Here are three of my favorite Mexican women that I love and grew up watching. I will be doing make up tutorials on these amazing women.
Selena Quintanilla-Pérez , best known as simply Selena, was a Mexican American singer who has been called Music Que of Tejano. She was the youngest child of a Mexican-American couple, Selena released her first album at the age of twelve. She was murdered by the president of her fans club when she was only 23 years old. George Bush -- the then govern of texas declared her birthday -- Selena Day In Texas.J Lo portrayed her in the movie about her life -- Selena.
- She won Female Vocalist of the Year at the 1987 Tejano Music Awards
- Her fame grew throughout the early 1990s, especially in Spanish-speaking countries.
- Selena has achieved critical and commercial success, winning numerous awards before and after her death, and selling over 65 million records worldwide.
The next, Salma Hayek is a Mexican actress, film producer and director. She is into charity as well and that includes increasing awareness on the violence against women plus help with immigration
Ariadna Thalía Sodi Miranda known simply as Thalía, is a singer (Mexican) and former actress who appeared in telenovela series (her soap operas have been watched by over 2 billion people in 180 countries). Thalia has been my favorite actress as I watched her when I was still in the Philippines.She is famous for the telenovela series she appeared in all over the world.
- She is considered the queen of soap operas (biggest TV phenomenon in the 90s)
- One of the most famous Latin singers ever
- Thalía has received more than 2,000 awards throughout her career for both singing and acting and is a multi-platinum singer.
Who is your current favorite celeb? Why do you like them?-MissGeeklyChic
★Twtter: https://www.twitter.com/#!/MissGeeklyChic @missgeeklychic
★ Instgram: missgeeklychic