I'm sure you have heard of the Nature Box Subscribtion. It's a monthly subscription service for healthy snacks. I did the lowest costing one, which is $20 a month for 5 full size snacks. You can either choice, between picking your own snacks or having Nature Box pick them for you. For my first month I wanted to pick out my own snacks. I actually choose 10 different snacks so I would still be sort of surprised because I didm;t know what they were going to send me. You can also choose between, salty, sweet, and spicy snacks. Most Of the snacks I received were salty, with the exception of my Chocolate Almonds.
In this months Nature Box, I received the following:
- Poppy Seed Sticks: Short breaded sticks with poppy seeds. A nice texture, flavor with a salty favor.
- PB&J Granola: soft granola with peanut butter. It's so tasty, great to pair with yogurt.
- Italian Bistro Pretzels: bite size pretzel bites. Salty flavor, covered with a dusting herbs and Italian flavor.
- BBQ Kettle Kernels: Back in my day, we had snacks called, corn nuts, which were flavored crispy corn kernels, well this is the exact same thing. Perhaps, not as hard or crunchy, but just as delicious.
- Dark Cocoa Almonds: Almonds covered with dark chocolate and a dusting of cocoa powder, amazingly delish. Usually cocoa powder sticks to my throat and I can't eat it. This was different, not as much powder but good enough to eat the whole bag, I almost did! jiji.
- My Surprise SnackMy: South Pacific Plantains: Eh, pretty bland, a good snack for a quick salty fix. It has sea salt but it's not overly salted so it's tolerable.
Subscribe to Nature Box to begin your healthy snack eating TODAY! http://www.naturebox.com
Subscribe to my channel please...YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/MissGeeklyChic
Find me else where and let's be bff's:
FaceBook Page: http://www.facebook.com/OfficialMissG...
✉️Contact me: For business inquiries ONLY email me at: email@example.com | For anything else email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading!
Come back for more!