So another month is coming to a close and I wanted to do another Instagram recap of my favorite months.
1. The month started out so fun with my friend Michelle's beautiful wedding.
2. For Mother's Day my Mother bought me an Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick and a tarte dual eyeliner. Yes, my mothers gets me a Mother's Day gift and vice versa! Haha.
3. At the hospital I work at, my department had a huge SUNA Urology conference and it was such a hit. I learned how to administer bladder Botox injections.
4. I'm still loving my Apple Watch and got a mani, haha.
5, I hit 1,000 followers on Instagram. I was so freaking excited, haha. Thank you all for following.
6. I posted an OOTD, these are rare for me so I had to share. ;-)
7. March 26th, was Red Nose Day and I participate, a day late but still. Red Nose Day is an annual event nation wide to help end child poverty.
8. I'm closing the month extremely happy and with exciting news. My husband and I are expanding our family.
That's right, my husband and I are expecting our first child together. My girls are so excited to be big sisters again. I say again because their father has a little baby boy-the cutest little boy I must admit. I'm currently 7 1/2 weeks, so it is still really early. I am having some minor scares right now but we are keeping a positive attitude and saying our prayers.
What have to experienced this month?